Indulge in a Creamy and Delicious Peanut Butter Twist to Your Iced Coffee!
Peanut Butter Iced Coffee
Get ready to take your coffee game to the next level with this Frozen Peanut Butter Iced Coffee recipe! Creamy, sweet, and packed with peanut butter goodness, this irresistible beverage is perfect for a hot summer day or whenever you need a pick-me-up. With just a handful of ingredients and five minutes of prep time, you can whip up this delicious treat in no time. Top it off with some whipped cream and peanut butter chips for an extra indulgent touch. Get ready to indulge in the ultimate coffee experience!
Frozen Peanut Butter Iced Coffee Recipe
- 2 cups brewed coffee, cooled
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Whipped cream, for topping (optional)
- Peanut butter chips, for topping (optional)
- In a blender, combine the cooled coffee, peanut butter, honey, milk, and ice cubes.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and peanut butter chips, if desired.
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 5 minutes | Servings: 2 servings
And that’s not all! If you’re a coffee lover, don’t miss out on our new recipe book, “Iced Coffee Bliss: 15 Delicious Recipes to Beat the Heat and Quench Your Thirst” available now on Kindle. From classic iced coffee to unique and flavorful combinations like the Frozen Peanut Butter Iced Coffee you just tried, this book has everything you need to stay cool and caffeinated this summer. Click the link in the description to grab your copy today and explore a world of refreshing coffee creations. Cheers to your new favorite summer beverage!