Here at ECoffeeFinder.com, we love anything and everything about coffee so we really love to review cool new coffee makers.
Our editors have put together a list of the 10 Most Popular Coffee Makers For 2019.
These are the best coffee makers for 2019 and beyond.
- Ninja 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker.
Thermal Flavor Extraction brews the perfect cup of coffee, every time, from first cup to full carafe.
- Hamilton Beach 49980A Coffee Maker.
Offers two ways to brew your coffee, single serve or full pot.
- Keurig K575 Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker.
Allows you to brew 10+ cups more before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine.
- Keurig K-Cafe Single-Serve K-Cup Coffee Maker.
Use any K-Cup pod to brew coffee, or make delicious lattes and cappuccinos.
- Cuisinart SS-15 12-Cup Coffee Maker.
The gold-tone coffee filter lets only pure coffee flavor flow through.
- Hamilton Beach (49976) FlexBrew Coffee Maker.
Brew a full pot using your favorite grounds on the carafe side, or make a cup for yourself using a Keurig K-Cup pack or grounds.
- Cuisinart DCC-3200 14-Cup Glass Carafe with Stainless Steel Handle Programmable Coffeemaker.
Features State-of-the-art technology to ensure hotter coffee without sacrificing flavor or quality.
- Keurig K55/K-Classic Coffee Maker.
Brews multiple cups sizes.
- Nespresso Vertuo Coffee and Espresso Machine Bundle.
It can make barista grade brewed single serve coffee or espresso cups at the touch of a single button.
- OXO On Barista Brain 9 Cup Coffee Maker.
Features a microprocessor-controlled brew cycle and replicates the pour-over method to produce 2-9 cups of SCAA-certified perfect coffee.